Last Updated: August 15, 2023
Axicon Labs Limited and its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively,
“Panoptic”, “we”, “us” and “our”), respect your
Persons Under the Age of 18
The Services are not intended for persons under 18 years of age. No one under age 18
(or under the age of majority in the applicable user’s jurisdiction) should provide any information to
or through the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18. If you are
under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Website or through any of the Website’s or the
Services’ features, register on the Website or otherwise through the Services, make any purchases
through the Services, use any interactive or public comment features of the Services, or provide any
information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any
screen name or user name you may use. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person
under 18, please contact us at [email protected].
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect certain information about you as you access and use the Services.
However, due to the nature of the Services, this information collection is limited. Specifically, we will
collect the following:
● Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your wallet address (“Personal Information”). However, at this time we will not collect additional personal information, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, unless you choose to provide this information to us; and
● That is about you but individually does not identify you.
Information You Provide to Us
While not required, if you choose to provide us with additional Personal Information, such as your email address, this information will be collected solely for the purposes for which it is provided.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include Personal Information other than your location. It helps us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
● Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Panoptic, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including
any Personal Information:
● To present the Services and its contents, including customer support, to you.
● To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
● To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
● Customize, measure, and improve the Services, including content and layout.
● To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
● To provide you with notices about your account.
● To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
● To notify you about changes to the Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
● To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Services.
● In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
● For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does
not identify any individual, without restriction.
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Panoptic about the Services’ users is among the assets transferred.
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
● To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Panoptic, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Please note, some information, such as your wallet address, may be publicly available
on the blockchain and we will not be able to remove any such information. If you have provided us with
additional Personal Information, such as your email address, you may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any
such Personal Information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change
would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from
accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide
to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Services like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through the Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of or located within the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain additional data protection rights. These rights include:
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information Under GDPR
We may process your personal information because:
Retention of Information
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Services or from the Services’ infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit). Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Services or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Information
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Disclosure for Law Enforcement - Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Security of Information
The security of your personal information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority; however, we hope that we can assist with any queries or concerns you may have about our use of your personal information first.
For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.