With our gated launch drawing near, we are delighted to announce the initiation of the Panoptic Ambassador Program. If you are looking to gain experience working with a cutting-edge, early-stage crypto protocol — and get compensated for it — this is your opportunity.
Panoptic is supercharging option adoption in decentralized finance (DeFi), and we are looking for people who are excited to empower and inspire a community that shares our vision for the future of decentralized options.
We hope to recruit a group of passionate, thoughtful individuals within the crypto community to join our first team of ambassadors. If that’s you, apply now.
All ambassadors who join our program will receive a monthly stipend paid in USDC. Beyond compensation, these positions will play a pivotal role in shaping our community and the direction of our protocol. In time, these temporary positions may serve as a pathway to join the Panoptic team in a full-time position.
Outlining the Opportunities
The Panoptic Ambassador Program offers a unique opportunity to work on impactful projects that leverage your individual skills to positively support and champion the Panoptic protocol. As an ambassador, you have the chance to contribute to the development and growth of Panoptic, making a meaningful difference in the world of decentralized finance.
We’ve outlined several roles and responsibilities for our ambassadors including:
- Content Creator: use your skills to create educational and community-based content that supports Panoptic and the broader DeFi community.
- Thought Leader: provide invaluable input to the Panoptic team on everything from community sentiment to the Panoptic options exchange itself.
- Events Specialist: plan and participate in events such as town halls, AMAs, and meet-ups both virtual and in person.
- Community Liaison: create connections between Panoptic and other like-minded crypto communities and organizations.
If you have your own vision for how you can contribute to Panoptic outside of these roles, we’d love to hear it in your application.
What We’re Looking for in Applicants
To be considered for a Panoptic Ambassador position, candidates must commit 15-20 hours per week to the role.
As we go through applications, we are looking for people with some (or all) of the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Web or software development
- Social media marketing
- Content creation (video, animation, graphic design, or copywriting)
- Community management
- Options trading (preferably in crypto)
- A high-level understanding of Uniswap, and the Ethereum ecosystem
- Experience participating in Discord-based communities
- Active presence on Twitter
In our first round of selections, we’re looking to onboard five ambassadors to hold key responsibilities within our organization. As our community grows, we will onboard more ambassadors and prioritize our choices based on demonstrated interest — such as repeat applicants.
Our applications close on July 3 at 11:59 PM PST. From the pool of applicants, we will select 20 finalists who will be invited for online interviews scheduled between July 10 and July 11.
On July 12, finalist candidates will receive a decision. Those chosen as Ambassadors will embark on their journey with us starting from July 17. Take the first step towards becoming a valued member of our Ambassador team. Apply now!
Join the growing community of Panoptimists and be the first to hear our latest updates by following us on our social media platforms. To learn more about Panoptic and all things DeFi options, check out our docs and head to our website.